Through the Lens - Digital Photography 101

I have recently joined the group "Through the Lens - Digital Photography 101" led by Hallie at http://www.fromtherubberroom.com/ to learn how to take better photos with my DSLR. I am so excited! My goal is to get out of auto mode and into manual mode experimenting with the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. We will have assignments to complete and I will be posting them on this blog. I would love to hear everyone's comments.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Flowers

I am sooooo behind in completing my assignments. I just have not had much time since school has started. We have been taking advantage of spending time with the family on the weekends since husband is starting his night school this week. Here are some photos I took this past weekend at the barn. I hope to post assignment #2 and #3 later this week.

I love to take pics of bright colored flowers. I was lucky to catch two butterflies on this hot pink flower.


I don't know what kind of flower this is, but it looked unique.



No comments: